Saturday, February 24, 2007

Monkey Socks

Here's what I accomplished during a hectic week (monkey with Lisa Souza Wild Thing yarn)- lot's of travel:

We spent last weekend in Vermont with my mother, we missed the blizzard itself but saw the results. Then I made a quick trip to Clearwater, FL on Wed - Thurs. Beautiful weather, and some knitting time on the plane. Friday afternoon DD and I took off for my MIL's and a Saturday visit to Northeastern University - an admitted student welcome session. I hadn't been, so wanted to make this trip. MIL, DD and I attended an introductory session at the College of Computer Science, ate lunch in one of the dining halls and acquired NU clothing - sweat pants, hoodies, and car stickers. Then back this afternoon. I'm ready to stay home for a while!

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Wow, that is one busy week!!!! You were all over the East coast too. But it sounded like fun, and look at all the wonderful progress on that Monkey socks. That pattern is calling to me more and more lately. :)

6:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those socks are looking good! ::waving "hi" from another CT knitter!::

5:05 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

My sister may be heading to Northeastern for law school next year - too bad she doesn't knit!

7:41 PM  
Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Oh, to travel... That would mean lots of knitting time for me. :) Monkey looks great!
=:8

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home