Saturday, August 09, 2008

Watch out for cobwebs!

I'm surprised this blog wasn't covered in cobwebs and dust! Life has been challenging and busy, with some time for knitting. I finished the silk/mohair boucle scarf done in the veil stitch, now to wait several months for some colder weather.



I also fulfilled a long-standing desire for a tattoo - freshly inked as of today. The redness and swelling should go down in a couple of days.


The tattoo is on the front side of my right hip - think appendix.

Can you say "mid-life crisis?"

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cool ink!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Hey there!!! Love the tattoo! I hear ya about the mid-life crisis. I think I'm deep in one too!!

6:21 AM  
Blogger QA-Girl said...

I think that might be the coolest tattoo I've ever seen. I've always thought that tattoo's are cool but could never think of something I'd want to have permanently on my body....until now. Awesome colors.

7:16 PM  
Blogger asil said...

love it. i'm in the planning stages of one like it. i dont like to think of it as mid life i life to think of it as second childhood with better reasoning skills.
i got my fist at 45 and as he was finishing i was planning my next 3.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home