Friday, March 02, 2007

Lime & Violet Yarn Pr0n Exchange Survey

I decided not to join Secret Pal 10 - things are amazingly hectic at work. The L&V exchange is for a shorter period of time, so that's the bandwagon for this spring.

1. What kind of fibers do you prefer? Natural fibers, especially the new stuff that's out there - bamboo, soy, corn, shellfish, etc.
2. What kind of weight do you prefer (sock, worsted, bulky)? Now that spring is around the corner, I'm liking the thinner and lighter weights - sock, lace, whatever is the next weight up from sock.
2a. Color preferences - jewel tones - blue, green, purple, dark red.
3. Do you spin? No.
4. Do you crochet? No.
5. Are there any books, patterns, magazines would you like to own that you don't? I've been eying Lace Style, and Interweave's Favorite Socks.
6. Are you participating in any themed a-longs like the Project Spectrum? I have some L&V yarn from Lisa Souza, but haven't started knitting that yet.
7. Do you have a wishlist on Amazon.com or Half.com? (provide a link) Yes, though it's out of date. Wish List.
8. Any Etsy stores that you would love to get something from? Too many to list.
9. What other crafty things are you involved in (quilting, drawing, painting)? Weaving.
10. What is your favorite sort of scent? lavender
11. Do you have a sweet tooth and what kind of sweets do you like best? Dark chocolate. Coconut. Mint.
12. What kind of music do you like? Alternative rock, various bands from my youth. Texas, Roxy Music, Queen, Erasure, Orchestral Manouvers in the Dark.
13. What do you like to knit? And for whom? I knit mostly for myself, though made lots of presents at Christmas.
14. What sort of things do you like to collect? I'd like to get some fun stitch markers.
15. Do you want needles? And what kind do you prefer? I'm okay with needles.

Tonight was Knitting Guild, and my LYS just got in some Tofutsies. Pictures to follow some time this weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is your guild?? I would love to know!

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home