Sunday, March 04, 2007

Knitter down!

Here's my little haul from the LYS on Friday night - I don't think the Tofutsies will take too long to sell! The pink will make great summer socks, something lacy. The brownish will be interesting - not sure what to do with it yet, but love the colors. The yellow is a great new baby yarn, and may be effective against SAD.

Now for my bad news. I've had tendonitis in my left elbow for a couple of weeks, along with in the joint of my left thumb. I've tried to knit without using my thumb to push the stitch off the needle, but it's hard. Since the discomfort (really a constant ache) isn't getting better, I've decided to stop knitting for a week or so. It's probably due to poor keyboard practices at work, so off to Medical in the morning to try and get some relief.

The silver lining to this cloud is weaving seems to be okay, so time to get the loom set up and make some dishclothes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Oh what torture to have those beautiful new yarns and not be able to cast on right away. :( But, you are absolutely doing the right thing for your arm - it's better not to push yourself and end up with a problem that is much worse. I hope you are feeling better soon.

4:59 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I used to get knitting injuries. But now I don't have time to knit enough. It's sad, really.

2:24 PM  
Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Relax, breathe, and hope that a massage therapist can help! (HUGS)
=:8

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home