Saturday, January 06, 2007

Walking the Winter Away

So, it's that time of the year where lots of new things get started. I've been walking almost daily since mid-August, but haven't kept track at all of how far I've traveled. Is it symbolic that I've covered a lot of distance, all of it either going in circles or on a treadmill? Anyway, I joined the Runagogo! to keep myself going during the winter, and also to track my mileage. Here's how 2007 looks so far:




DirecTV now has the Style channel, so between that, HGTV, DIY and the FoodNetwork I'm all set.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your runagogo ticker!! Now I'll have to work on figuring out how to do something like that for me. Walking 100 miles will be easier than my figuring that out! LOL

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the ticker. In "Dreaming in Cuban," one of the characters charts her stationary bike progress with a map of the US. Her plan was "to get to Arizona" from New York by Thanksgiving.

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great idea to make the ticker. I've been tracking my miles on a spreadsheet, but the ticker is so much more fun to look at!! I feel like I've been having trouble getting motivated to walk lately, so the Runagogo thing couldn't come about at a better time. Putting a ticker like yours on my blog would probably help too - I'd feel more accountable because you guys would all be watching to make sure my miles kept growing!! :)

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home