Sunday, December 17, 2006

Merry Christmas, Mrs Stegs!

Well, Mrs Stegs is finished at long last.
Face complete, spines attached and for seasonal color, a Santa hat. The dinosaur pattern is by Jennifer Thurston of Extreme Knitting.


The hat is from the 2007 Knitting Pattern a Day calendar, sometime in December. I'm not the only one that has read through the whole thing, am I?








The face is my own creation, and a good example of why I knit instead of draw or paint.

She currently lives in DS' room, and will hopefully have a family sometime next year.

5 Comments:

Blogger silverarrowknits said...

So cute! :)

11:26 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

She is adorable . . . and I think her face came out wonderful. I really need to get around to knitting one of those for my godson. Love her Santa hat - such a nice festive touch.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

She's wonderful . . . and I'm so happy to hear that she's expecting (a family, that is)!

7:25 PM  
Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Very cool Steggy! The expression on her face looks happy for the holidays.
=:8

8:46 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

The Santa hat is the perfect touch!

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home