Sunday, July 16, 2006

No lace for you!

No lace knitting to report, along with no non-lace knitting to report. There has been knitting, as I decided that I wanted to make my Secret Pal a little something. So that's complete, and the regularly scheduled lace knitting will resume.

As will the loom assembly. There was a bit of a delay due to a hole being in the wrong location. I called Harrisville on Tuesday at noon, and had the replacement part by Thursday evening. Since it was one of the feet, I didn't make a lot of progress until yesterday.


There is still quite a bit of assembly left to do, so I'll keep working on it.

Maybe by next weekend I can weave something. I had better weave something before we go on vacation so I don't forget what I learned at the workshop.

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth Metz said...

I'm swooning over your new loom! :)

(It's worth blowing off the lace for. Really. I've been blowing off my lace after changing projects midstream, myself. Ahem.)

:) :) :)

10:16 AM  
Blogger Dympna said...

I'm from Amazing Lace.
I want to tell you I am so jealous of you and your loom. I think I may have to drop in here and see what you make with it.

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I hope your loom comes together nicely. I just ordered an 8 harness today upgrading from a kromski rigid loom

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home