Monday, June 05, 2006

Blatant advertising for a (Mostly) Self-Taught Knitblogger

Just a quick post to let everyone know what a great job Karen, Musings of a (Mostly) Self-Taught Knitter, did with designing a banner for my blog! She has just started a service, Graphics of a (Mostly) Self-Taught Blogger, designing banners and buttons. She even helped me get the banner on my blog - when I did it myself it was definitely wonky. Next up is to get the button on-line, but getting the banner to look right is enough html for tonight.

Off to finish my Ipod cozy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Yeah, I love your new blog look. That background color looks wonderful. I'm so glad my instructions were helpful.

5:18 PM  
Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Great banner! Of course, you have a newly made Master (or is it Mistress) who designed it. ;)
=:8

7:53 PM  
Blogger silverarrowknits said...

I love the banner!

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home