Friday, September 29, 2006

Time for a little joining

September has been a month to join things - some on line, some in real life. I'm trying to emphasize the real life activities; it's healthier. So here's what I've been up to:



Supporting Diabetes research - Walk for Diabetes - a six-mile walk on the shoreline in Fairfield, CT on October 15th. I'd love to have your support and company on the walk.






Then, Rhinebeck. DH is joining me on the trip to Rhinebeck, and will be searching for the mythical "man tent", which is filled with flat-screen TVs, a digital satellite feed, recliners, beer and snack food. I'll be in heaven, fondling fibers and searching for other bloggers. I've ordered the tote bag, so will have that in plain site.



On the knitting side of things I just finished the main section of the Funky Scarf, and will cast on for the second section in time to take it with me to the band competition tomorrow. The band did okay tonight (I'm not a good judge) and we were finally able to positively identify DD tonight. They all look the same in those uniforms, with the hat pulled low on the forehead.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to rhinebeck too and leaving from Danbury!

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home