Monday, August 13, 2007

Finished Big Booga Bag

Total felting time - 1/2 hour in the washing machine, then lots of rinsing. Extra rinsing because I put it on the deck to drip dry, right before the torrential downpours of last Thursday night. The blocking was down over shoeboxes inside a Stew Leonard's bag, so the bottom is flat.
I'm not thrilled with the handle - too short, but need additional yarn to make more icord. That won't take long, and is easy to replace.

This is destined to hold my tap shoes and dance clothes - class starts in early September, so I should be ready!

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

It came out great!!! Looks like the perfect size bag for dance shoes and clothes. Hmmm, maybe I should make a felted bag for the ballroom shoes Pea and I cart back and forth to class. Thanks for the inspiration.

6:26 AM  
Blogger -R- said...

Very cool!

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home