Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Who needs sleep?

I may not get any sleep this summer, not if I want to finish any of my projects. In addition to the WIP list, I've ordered yarn for the following:

Short-toed socklets, pattern from Regia. I'm using the Cascade Yarns Fixation from Simply Socks Yarn Company because it's cotton. My DD and nieces should enjoy these.

































I have trouble finding dress socks that aren't too tight around the ankle, so the Cascade Yarns Fixation in black will become Broadripple from Knitty.com (these count as lace):



















As mentioned before, I'm attempting Icarus from IK. Then, just in case I run out of things to do, I'm making the Candle Flame Shawl in Turquoise from Knitpicks for my MIL for Christmas.

















That should keep me busy, and definitely qualified for the Amazing Lace, at least for the most delusional knitter.

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Wow, that's a lot of knitting you've got lined up there. But I know you can do it - and do a great job, at that!! I keep looking longingly at the Broadripple pattern . . . and Candle Flame Shawl too. I can't wait to see you knit them up!!

7:29 PM  
Blogger silverarrowknits said...

Good luck with Icarus! Since my yarn for the Sampler Shawl finally came (the box was at the post office, the package slip was never put in my box), I feel it is only right to hold off on Icarus. Well, when I say hold off, I mean hold off until I find the perfect yarn and get the right size needles for the project!

8:04 PM  
Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Hey there!
I was so excited with that Regia sandals sock pattern that I had to show my husband. And he was NOT amused that I made him pause Tivo to show him either! For my one day of yarn shopping, I found a neat skein of Regia Stretch Cotton that I am going to use for it. Wish me luck!
=:8

8:42 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

You may be delusional, but at least you're in good company!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home